What is LottieFiles Plugin for Figma?
LottieFiles for Figma optimizes your design workflow so that you can focus only on designing. It helps you create realistic prototypes with animations and gives access to the world's largest Lottie animations library right within your favorite design tool, Figma.
With the LottieFiles plugin for Figma you can:
- Export your Figma designs as production-ready Lottie animations, and use them across your websites or apps.
- Access a library of over 80,000+ free, ready-to-use animations
- Bring your privately previewed animations to Figma
- Bring your team’s private Lottie animation library to Figma
- Personalize animations using our custom brand color palette
- Insert animations as GIF
- Insert animation frames as high-quality SVGs
Figma to Lottie
Effortlessly create captivating animations within Figma and export them as production-ready assets.
LottieFiles for Figma aims to empower designers, developers, and marketers to craft stunning animations with little to no learning curve.
Insert your private files or choose from over 80,000+ free animationsSearch and click to bring any animation directly to your Figma designs.
Create your production-ready animations
Choose between animated presets or connect multiple frames to create an animation on Figma.
Customise animations for your brand
Apply popular color palettes or bring your colors to match your brand style and aesthetics.
Download LottieFiles for Figma
You can download the plugin from this Figma Community page or search Lottiefiles on the Community > Plugin
You can install the Lottiefiles plugin in Figma for the Figma web platform or on the Figma Desktop app.
Figma web platform
Simply go to this link https://www.figma.com/community/plugin/809860933081065308/LottieFiles and click on the Install button on the right-top of the page.
Once you clicked on the Install button, you will be prompted to log in to Figma and it will automatically add the plugin to your profile.
Figma Desktop App
1. On the menu bar, click on Plugins --> Manage Plugins...
2. Click on Browse Plugins in Community
3. Search Lottiefiles and click on the Install button