There are 3 ways to publish your animation to public:
- Publish from animation card menu
- Publish from animation title dropdown
- Publish from Share Animation feature
Firstly, here's the guide on how to upload your animation to your workspace:
- Go to My Dashboard and click on + Upload animation button.
- The Upload Animation window will pop-up. Select the location where you want to store the animation by clicking on the project folder dropdown.
- Browse or simply drag and drop your .json or .lottie files to the drop box to upload your file.
Once the upload is completed, you will see the animation on the selected project folder.
Now the animation is ready to be published! You can follow any of the methods below:
Publish from animation card menu
Simply click on the three dots icon on the animation that you want to publish and then click on Publish to public.
Publish from Animation title dropdown
Click on the animation you want to publish. You will seethe detailed animation view page.
Now click on the animation title dropdown menu and click on Publish to public.
Publish from Share Animation feature
1. Click on the animation you want to publish. You will see the detailed animation view page.
2. Click on Share button on the top panel.
3. Click on Publish to public tab and click on the Publish button.
When you click on Publish to public, you will be directed to the Publish animation to public page.
The last step is to fill in the animation details and check on the guidelines term checkbox.
When you're done, click Publish to Public button to submit your animation.
It will take 48 to 72 hours to curate your animations. Once the review is done, it will be published to public :)