What is LottieFiles Plugin for Adobe XD?
LottieFiles for Adobe XD enhances your design workflow, saves you time, and creates an exceptional user experience like never before. You can
The plugin allows you to:
- add ready-to-use, high-quality Lottie animations and make your prototypes come alive
- explore LottieFiles library and export the animation to the artboard as a Lottie or SVG
- upload your Lottie JSON to your private library and synchronize it with other LottieFiles plugins
Native Lottie support
Adobe XD artboard natively supports the Lottie file format. No need to convert them to a GIF or MP4.
Optimized keyword search
Search for Lotties based on specific keywords and get access to our massive library of Lottie animations.
Access your Private files
View all your Private Lottie files previewed on the web or across other LottieFiles plugins. All of this and much more right from within LottieFiles for Adobe XD.
Download LottieFiles for XD Plugin
You may go to Adobe XD official publication marketplace and browse for the plugin or visit our official site here: https://lottiefiles.com/plugins/adobe-xd to download the XDX distribution file for LottieFiles for Adobe XD plugin for direct installation.
- Adobe XD Version 45 and above
- Windows 10 (64-bit) - Version 1803 (build 10.0.17134) or later
- 4 GB of RAM
- Make sure Adobe XD (version 45 and above) is installed on your machine.
- Double-click the plugin installer (.xdx) file that's downloaded from this page.
- This will open in Adobe XD's plugin manager. When prompted to confirm the installation, select "Install".
- Another prompt will appear to inform that your installation has been successful.
- You can now access the LottieFiles plugin via the Plugins menu in Adobe XD.
For more info, check out the Adobe XD plugin here: https://lottiefiles.com/plugins/adobe-xd
Article is closed for comments.