In order to keep your assets well-organized and easily searchable, you can now add source files and tags to your animations!
This guide will walk you through the steps to accomplish this task.
- Go to your workspace and open the animation that you want to tag.
- On the left panel, click on the animation information button, represented by an "i" icon.
- Under the Tags section, locate and click the + Add Tag button.
- You can either type in a custom tag or choose from the suggested tags that appear as you type. You can add as many tags as you need.
- Once you have added the desired tags, click the Save button to confirm your selections.
Adding Source Files
You can attach source files like Adobe After Effects (AEP) files or link Figma files to your animations. Here's how to do it:
- Go to your workspace and open the animation for which you want to add a source file.
- Click on the animation information button as mentioned earlier.
- Under the Source file section, you will find options to either Upload AEP File or Add Figma Link. The maximum AEP file size allowed is 5 MB, and you can attach or link only one source file to each asset.
- If you need to replace the existing source file, click on the three dots button next to the file, then select Upload & Replace. Upload the new file as prompted.
Please note that only those with download access will be able to download the source file. Make sure you have set the appropriate access permissions for your team members.
With these simple steps, you can efficiently manage and organize your assets, making it easier for you and your team to collaborate and locate the files you need.